The Tiny Miracles Doula Packages
Your doula will be available to anwser questions throughout your pregnancy. On the birthing day your doula will attend the birth! Packages are customizable to your birth.
• Help you write a birth plan, so we can explore your options, wishes and desires
• Suggest and practice with you labor positions, comfort measures
• Attend childbirth class with you if need be
• Attend a prenatal appointment with you if you would like
• Help with healthy diet planning
• Answer or help you find the answers to questions
• Share resources on pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and other related topics
*24/7 on call at 38 weeks until your baby is born.
*Guaranteed Backup of another Tiny Miracles
• Offer physical and emotional support throughout entire labor
• Help you & your partner understand any “technical language” the doctor or nurses may offer
• Support your birth partner by giving breaks, and help enable him to participate in the birth to his comfort level
• Take photos and video if wanted
• Help create a calm and comfortable birth environment
• Massage techniques that both comfort and help speed labor
• Rebozo techniques
• Training in acupressure points to calm, help kick start labor, and speed it up
• We can help get breast feeding started
• Will go over the birth with you and your partner and answer any questions you may have
• Can come to your home and help care for baby while parents take a nap, shower, eat, etc.
• Can run errands, do light housework, and cook you a meal.
• Teach newborn care so you are more comfortable with your baby when you are home.
• Cloth diapering, explore the different types of diapers, and teach how to care for them
• Baby wearing, explore the different types of carriers, practice wraps and getting baby in and out of the carrier safely.
More great support!
1 Prenatal visit
Phone and email support
-1 follow up/ meet you as you get home to help get you settled/nested in
-3 four hour postpartum visits (12 hours total)
-1 massage (can be used after returning home)
Help setting up a meal train
*Also: $10 off Placenta Services
Care for the whole family
Do you want your older child(ren) to be apart of the birth, but not sure how they will do with it? Need someone to take care of the kids while you focus on your birth? I can take care of the kids and get them involved in the birth up to everyone's comfort level.
(includes 1-2 prenatals visits to get aquinted, on call at 38 weeks, and support until family is ready to be on their own)
Tiny Miracles Doula Services
P.O. Box 51061
Billings, MT 59105
Jamie 406 670-7433
Or use my contact form.
Serving Yellowstone County, Billings area
" I KNOW for certain that if I had not had her as my doula, my experience would not have been what I wanted it to be."
What people are saying about their experience
Special Pricing for Military Families, teens, and adoption!
Payment options available!
Now accepting credit cards and payments by PayPal!!
Birth Pools now available for rent!